1/02/06



Today I am thankful for...

1. Mark starting to read the one year Bible.

2. less than 20 days until Amy, Todd, Michael and Daniel are here!!

3. my parents coming over and bringing dinner.

4. Ben giving me lots of hugs and kisses tonight. This, coming from a very busy and not so much cuddly boy, is very much welcomed and cherished.

5. a long, nice phone call from Leslie.

6. my dad putting togethter a really cool New Years card from him and my mom. It's really well written and the pictures are great!

7. having all my Christmas decorations down and (almost) put away.

8. a clean house, that I cleaned!**

9. never playing video games growing up, so when I played one last night at the Dimitri's house it was a total novelty and I had a LOT of fun.

10. THE RAIN!!!!!

(**I emphasized "I" not to make a point that it was me who cleaned and not Mark, rather that it was me who cleaned and not the cleaning lady, whom we no longer employ. Just a little FYI.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me