1/13/06

The month is nearly half over, I can't believe how fast time goes. I did forget to say a special "Happy Birthday" to Cameron Russell who turned one yesterday. He is the son of our mentor couple, and friends, from Mariners. It was the neatest blessing to be mentored by this amazing couple and be pregnant at the same time as Heather. God really had His hand guiding us together when they picked us to mentor for a year. What changes that year brought all of us!

Today I am thankful for...

1. being able to see God maneuvering people in our lives to be with us at perfect times.
2. fevers; because a fever is a sign that the body is working exactly like God planned it too, it's fighting off some greater sickness and keeping Ben from potentially greater pain.
3. my mom letting me be Ben's mom and not telling me what to do even though I'm sure she holds her tongue more than she'd like to. I know she's always there for me when I don't know what I'm doing, and when she does help me she makes me feel like it was me who figured it out and not her who told me. She's just great, my mom.
4. the doctor at Ben's doctor's office who cleared his schedule today of all appointments and saw 'walk-in's' only, of which we were one.
5. having health insurance.
6. the long nap I took today while Ben was sleeping, I really needed it.
7. Michael calling me today and talking to me, I love hearing his voice and hearing him say "Adios!" So cute!!
8. Gavin wanting to call me tonight before he went to bed to say goodnight to me.
9. life, and having the best one ever.
10. our really comfortable couches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me