1/30/06

Today I am very thankful for…

1. really good oatmeal for breakfast.
2. having one of the hardest decisions I make each day be what to wear.
3. a great visit with the Russell family and for the sweet birthday present they gave to Ben. I admire, so much, the way they are raising their three kids. I am in awe of the love they show each other and Ben (and Mark and me too) whenever we’re around.
4. patient people in the loan office we were in this afternoon because we had a very unhappy Ben with us. It was his nap time and you know how he gets when its time to sleep!
5. living in the age of computers, which for the most part are extremely helpful and a valuable tool.
6. dictionaries, especially online dictionaries.
7. hooded sweatshirts. Did I say that recently? I forget, but I am really thankful for them regardless.
8. the clean house I’m going to have after I finish posting this and get to all the mess that awaits me. The mess, however, is a sweet reminder of all the fun Ben had today. I’d rather have the mess and Ben than no mess and no Ben any day!
9. leftover birthday cake.
10. the “My First Bible” Joe gave Ben for his birthday. Little kid Bibles always make me laugh because they greatly shorten all of the stories. For example, it’ll say something like “Joseph had a coat of many colors. He got thrown into a pit. Joseph became King!” Right to the point, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me