1/03/06

Today I am so thankful for...

1. once again, another fun time with Carrie, Gavin and Ezekiel at the mall.
2. gift cards to places I never have enough money to buy things from, like Williams&Sonoma and Sephora. I'm like a little kid in a candy shop knowing I can buy something great with those cards.
3. Gavin saying the funniest things. Today, after telling us that he was hungry he went on to say "probably need to find me a bagel." So matter-of-fact like. It kills me!
4. Mark still having seven more days off of work!! Yea me!
5. the beef stew I made tonight without a recipe, just threw a bunch (and I really mean a bunch) of things in a pot and let it cook. I felt like a real cook because I would taste the broth and add a little of this and a little of that to make it good. It wasn't to die for, but it was hearty and homemade.
6. the REALLY GREAT news from Jason and Carrie tonight about a potentail, long time in the making, new job for Jason.
7. the very meaningful card from Darren we got in the mail today.
8. getting to hold Ezekiel for a few minutes today at the mall.
9. Mark reading today's One Year Bible passage out loud to me.
10. "thank you" cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me