1/19/06

Today I am very thankful for...
1. going to D-land with Carrie and the boys. We went on fun rides and both Ben and Gavin had a great time. I think Ezekiel had a good time too. Carrie and I sure did.
2. being able to see Mark today while he's on duty. I get so proud. I want everyone around us to know that the hot police officer in the uniform is taken by ME. :) (I feel that way when he's in plain clothes too.)
3. living in such a fun city where there are so many things to do.
4. Ben having a great attitude all day today.
5. Carrie's encouragment to work out.
6. "Unplayed Piano" by Damien Rice. Check out the story, the song and the video at:
It'll be well worth your time, and it'a a beautiful song.
7. high speed internet.
8. 'lil smokies sausages. I had some today with mac' n cheese. The flavor was very reminiscent of my grade school cafeteria, but I loved it.
9. hot tea.
10. my mother-in-law, I am so blessed to have her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me