1/01/06!!!!

I realize that it is really the 2nd day of the new year, but I haven't gone to bed yet from the first day, so to me it's still the first and therefore I haven't missed a day. With that said...

Today I am so thankful for...
1. the awesome weekend with Mark, visiting friends and being together.
2. the time Ben got to spend with his Gma, today while Mark and I were out gallivanting about.
3. Pat and Casey, who are expectine their first baby in July, for coming over to see Ben and spend more time with just us this morning.
4. Nick and Lisa for coming over for breakfast this morning (remember, I'm talking about Sunday morning here.) and spending more time with us today. The Third time this week we've been lucky enough to see them!!
5. Trevor and Coryn for having us over for a lovely afternoon which consisted of, but not limited too, a puppy to play with, a warm fire in the fireplace, pizza for lunch and an excellent game of Scrabble. I, of course, lost by MANY points and I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would get excited over a game that is based on spelling. It was fun spending quality time with just the four of us, though.
6. the wonderful breakfast cooked for us and our friends this morning by Tina and Paul.
7. our time with Anthony and Ali. We had a blast playing some Playstation 2 guitar game. But not only that, they're just great people and I do wish we got to see more of them.
8. getting to hang out with George, Adam and Dahlia at the Dimitri's as well. More friends I sure wish we saw more than once or twice a year, but I'm thankful for having at least that time.
9. the magaizine subscription my Aunt Barbara gave me for Christmas. A sweet and thougthful surprise.
10. the group of guys that Mark grew up with and is still really good friends with. I get to be friends with them now too, and hear all the great (and not so great) stories about Mark as a kid and teenager. :) Not only that, but now I'm friends with their wives and we all get along so well and have a great time together. I can see us, 50 years from now (assuming Jesus hasn't come back yet) all hanging out at Mikey and Tait's house listening to old soccer stories and having a good laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me