1/26/06 (Ben is 13 months old!)

We had all of the Prince Grandkids over at our house today! Very fun. Crazy, but very fun. Little Ben looks a little worried about what his two big cousins, Gavin and Jesse, are smiling about. Ezekiel is just kicking back and Luci, the sweetest girl I've ever seen, is being her adorable, doll-like self. How wonderful!

Today I am thankful for...
1. time with Darren and Pam, it was hectic at certain points, but it was still good to see them and hear Pam's infectious laugh.
2. the people who work at Wahoo’s Fish Taco. They are always very nice and helpful. Especially today when we were a bit overwhelmed with all the kids. The food is always really good, too.
3. Amanda Anderson’s easy-going personality. She’s considerate and sweet and I’m thankful she’s my friend.
4. Jesse’s imagination. He was riding a scooter around the backyard and at one point I said “Jesse, where are you going?” and to this he replied in a very deep voice, “call me ‘motorcycle man’.” So cute!
5. Lucia being such a girl. We desperately needed one in this family, a little girl that is, and she fits the bill perfectly. You should see her smile, she lights up a room.
6. how Pam remembers to ask about things we talked about last time we chatted, it’s a sign of a good listener, and I’m thankful for her.
7. Ben going to bed at 6pm tonight. He was bushed, and so am I.
8. Darren hanging in there today, seeing as how he was the only grown male around 4 other women. Poor guy, I think he was keenly aware of the nearest exits in the restaurant this afternoon.
9. a sweet message from my cousin Amy. She’s so thoughtful, and it makes me smile to know she thinks of me and my family often.
10. Rosebud Lip Salve. It’s wonderful, similar to Vaseline, but better. Plus, you can use it on chapped hands and diaper rash. A lip balm that multitasks!

Comments

Amy said…
often? All the time! Wish I was there!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me