1/10/06

First, I want to tell everyone that one more thankful person has jumped on the bandwagon!! Carrie's mom, Sherry Gregory is now a blogger. You can check out her blog at www.sherrygregoryblog.blogspot.com Alright, anyone else??? Mom? Heather Russell?? :)

Although Lisa Gomez isn't sitting right next to me, this comment is so sweet I'm considering her my guest speaker for tonight. Thanks to a little copy and pasting, here is what she, and her husband Nick, are thankful for tonight...
"Hi Mark and Sarah! What a great husband. We enjoyed the combo blog. I usually don't read it to Nick, but it was a special occasion.
1.Nick says he's thankful for Markie-poo,
2.Sarah-poo,
3.Benny-poo,
4.and Mark's mom making sandwiches in high school.
5.I am thankful for our great friends,
6.and for Mark picking Sarah.
Love you guys, Lisa & Nick-poo"

I love our sweet friends and look forward to living a lot closer to them when we move into our new house and they move into theirs.

Tonight I am thankful for...

0. Mark picking me, too. (reference #6 above)
1. spending time at California Adventure with Carrie and the boys, and being able to laugh at our sorry ways with her. (Quite a sight trying to get onto the tram with two kids and one tiny baby, all of our stuff, a double stroller and my stroller. Good times.)
2. Ben taking a three hour nap after we got home.
3. my new house shoes from Jason and Carrie that arrived today. I LOVE them!!
4. getting to chat with Joe before Mark got home from his day.
5. the 16 wonderful nights I've been able to go to bed at the same time as Mark.
6. my mom's long email to me last night. It is so sweet when she writes me long ones, it makes me feel very special.
7. getting to connect with Keri after a few weeks! She may live on the other side of the country, but I always feel good knowing she's "there" for me.
8. Joe bringing tri-tip for us for dinner tonight.
9. getting to see Memoirs of a Geisha tonight with Heather, my dear friend.
10. finding the $13, I thought I lost today at Disneyland, laying on the ground right next to my car in the parking structure. I'm so happy about that!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're so sweet Sarah! We are sooo excited that we are all moving closer too. I will miss your cute house though! Can't wait to see your new one. Love, Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me