1/27/06


We had a great time today at D-Land! Darren, Dad, Jason and Mark, Pam and Luci too, you were missed!

Today I am thankful for…
1. being at Disneyland with Jesse and my mom, what a treat.
2. God giving amazing singing, dancing and entertaining abilities to some people. We really enjoy the shows at Disneyland, those people are so talented.
3. not losing any of the boys today.
4. my time at my parents house tonight.
5. getting to hang out with just Pam after everyone went to bed. I love her heart. Pam is encouraging and real and challenging, all the makings of a good friend. Plus she's really funny and knows how to have a good laugh, I love her!!
6. my sweet friend Kelly Hanson who is celebrating a birthday today (this being the 27th, in my mind because I haven’t gone to bed yet.) Happy birthday Kelly!!
7. my mom making dinner for all of us and for having plenty of ice-cream on hand.
8. Ben going to bed so easily at their house, not one tear was shed.
9. my mom for always lending me warm socks or a sweatshirt when I’m at her house. I don’t know why I don’t just bring my own, maybe I like wearing hers, they always smell so good.
10. the AWESOME pictures Carrie took today!!! They are so precious. I feel bad because she wasn’t in very many of them, but she did a great job and I really appreciate her bring her camera and sending out all of the pictures to us today. Thanks Carrie!! **Don't forget, you can click on the picture to make it BIGGER.**

Comments

Keri said…
I just love your pictures and all the family references. You guys are so sweet and always together. I love it. Nice to see your moms face too :0)

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me