Gavin is going to tell us what he’s thankful for today…
2. your house
3. Daniel
4. Bethany
5. Sarah
6. Jason
7. Angela
8. my ball
9. Ben’s birthday
10. balloons
11. Mommy
12. Ben’s soccer ball
13. Danny
14. Mark
15. blocks
16. the chair
17. Diedrich’s Coffee

Today I am thankful for…

1. a smooth day today getting ready for Ben’s party.
2. hanging out with Jason tonight, its been awhile since he’s been busy with the academy.
3. all the wonderful and thoughtful gifts Ben received tonight from our sweet family.
4. music
5. all our family being able to celebrate with us today.
6. my neighbors who always let us borrow stuff from them, like the picnic table we used today.
my first “official” walk/run tonight after everybody left. I’m “in training” for a half marathon in June. I’m not a runner, by any means, and judging by tonight’s performance - I have a lot of work to do.
7. Mark coming out of the house and cheering me on every time I plodded by.
8. babies, I love them, they are so cute. AND I just happen to have three of the cutest babies
9. I’ve ever seen in MY family. I love my little Daniel, Luci and Ezekiel.
10. Joe. He’s cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me