1/06/06

Oh, big news!! And you were starting to think the "thankful list" was just a fad... my sister-in-law Carrie, Jason's wife, has joined in on the thankful fun. Visit her site at www.carrieprinceblog.blogspot.com . I talk about her all the time, so I really don't have to tell ya'll how much I admire and love her. Right now there's a really cute picture of Ezekiel posted, so go check it out. Now who's next??? Pam? Lauren????? :) I kid, I kid.

I am so thankful for...

o. Carrie's new blog, I'm so proud. :)
1. my mom being such a trooper and a hard worker at her job.
2. the BEAUTIFUL, 80 degree + weather we had today.
3. Mark's calm demeanor.
4. Mark putting another house into escrow tomorrow for a client!
5. Kelly sending us the cutest, sweetest, "new house" card. I loved that she started it by saying "hi neighbors!" She is so thoughtful. I'm sure as soon as I got off the phone with her she made that card and put it in the mail. Precious.
6. Leslie and Jason having us over for dinner.
7. Ben going to sleep at their house so we were able to stay until 10 o'clock!
8. Leslie's warm nature and welcoming spirit.
9. Mark and Jason (Johns) getting along so well. Mark isn't really one for new friends, so it's nice to see Jason made the cut. :)
10. my adorable, fun, exciting little nephew Michael who said, "Hi Mom" to my sister-in-law today! I can't wait to see him and hear all of his words and animal noises!!! Less than 2 weeks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me