1/05/06

That's right, folks, we're moving again!! Funny how less than a week ago I wrote in one of my lists how I'm thankful we've been in the same house for one full year. We plan on moving in the middle of February, that's a little over one month away! Yikes!!

Today I am so thankful for...

1. the return of my sweet sis-in-law Amy's blog!! I've missed it and I was so excited to see a new post today. Her words, I'm certian, are are a sweet, sweet sound in Christ's ear.
2. my fun time with Leslie, Tyler and Avery. I love how excited Tyler gets about being with Ben and Leslie is doing a GREAT job of juggling her almost three year old and her ity baby of only 9 weeks. I really value her as a mom and a friend and a sister in Christ.
3. the way Kelly Hanson got soooooooooo excited when I told her we're moving to Mission Viejo, just a hop skip and a jump away from her in Aliso. Good times are ahead, I'm sure!!
4. Mark calling his parents and inviting them down, spur of the moment. And they DID come down!! On their Harley no less.
5. the lovely walk we all took along the bay in Newport.
6. the nice time we had with Mark's parents at Newport Landing, my new favorite restaurant. :) And that Jason, Carrie, Gavin and Ezekiel were able to join us for a bit, it's alsways so good to see them, even if it's the third time this week. :)
7. Ben hardly crawling at all today. Perhaps the knees of his pants will last a little longer now.
8. Leslie's sweet email to me tonight, affirming and really encouraging me. I'm very thankful for her.
9. getting to talk to Taylore and Lauren on the phone today and catch up a little with both of them and planning times to see them too.
10. Mark knowing that I like room temperature water. It's the little things, people, the little things. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me