1/18/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. the great idea from my mom to take Ben to the Library. He had so much fun, I can't believe I had never thought to bring him there. I hope there's a library close to us in Mission Viejo.
2. Mark making time to read the Bible to me today. It’s my favorite part of the day when that happens.
3. apples (fugi, to be specific)
4. realizing that Amy and fam are coming THIS weekend, I was still thinking it was far away. I can’t wait!
5. living without addiction. I can’t imagine the battles people with addiction must face, everyday. I’m so thankful to have lived a life free of that strife.
6. that the Fiztpatrick Christmas is FOUR days away. That’s right, I still have another Christmas coming my way. ;)
7. knowing that God has a plan for my life and that He sees the bigger picture. Did I say that yesterday? I’m still thankful for it then.
8. all the times Ben barely bumps his head instead of cracking it open. I hold my breath at the near misses I see all day long, Mark says I’m taking years off my life, but I’m truly thankful that his poor head, knees, hands, and bum have been protect from injury thus far.
9. tithing.
10. the ring on my right ring finger that my parents gave me in high school. I’ve never taken it off; I don’t think it comes off, actually. It has “I am my beloveds and he is mine” engraved on the inside.

Comments

Dan said…
I didn't realize you were still wearing it (mom of course would know that), let alone having never taken it off!! You are one of a kind! Blessings to Mark for the Bible reading...that's wonderful!
Dad

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me