1/115/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. Mark and I playing with Ben (and a hundred other kids) out on the lawn today after church. I loved watching families play together and hang around after church let out. All that was missing was some fried chicken and baked beans.
2. Jesse calling me wanting to talk to baby Jesus. Unfortunately baby Jesus was unavailable at the moment, but it's nice to know little Jesse thinks baby Jesus may live here.
3. chatting with my neighbors. We dealt the neighborhood a blow today when Mark put up the “for sale” sign in their yard and then told everyone we’re moving too. I miss this street already.
4. buying a bunch of healthy food today and having Ben actually eat some of it.
5. preparing a new recipe and doing a pretty good job at it.
6. my parents coming over for dinner and trying the new recipe, I think they liked it.
7. Mark’s animation when he talks about real estate. You want him to open up? You ask him his thoughts on the market.
8. my mom, who, while I was out getting a movie, cleaned the kitchen and family room, laid a blanket out on the couch, set out a mug with a tea bag in it and had my tea kettle whistling with boiling water for me as I walked through the door. I'm not sick or anything, she just straight up loves me.
9. my dad, who is so encouraging to me and to Mark.
10. having Mark home all day today and watching him play with Ben.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sarah,

I just got a chance to catch up on my blog reading this evening and was moved and once again inspired by your comments about the Marine and Pakistan. You quoting of that scripture from Luke was awesome and right on. It makes me feel blessed in my own way to be single at this time and able to seek out ways to serve God without the concerns and obligations of Family...Paul was onto something...I am re-inspired!!!

Thank You again,

Joey
Keri said…
I need to get me some "judy"! A cup of tea and blanket all ready, just because? Man...you are one lucky girl :0)

Love ya
Keri

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me