1/08/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. the great news that Tim and Taylore are expecting their second baby, making Thompson a big sister!
2. having a yummy, country style breakfast with my dad & Ben this morning, his treat! We split a HUGE cinnamon roll, biscuits and gravy and a cheese and bacon omelet! I was full as a tic!! :)
3. visiting my mom today at her work and having her show Ben off to everyone.
4. Ben taking a long nap today!!
5. talking with Amy on the phone and getting really great helpful hints as to how to change with my changing son.
6. Mark getting to write an offer for a client on the first day of taking them out to look at houses.
7. having Steve and Barbara over for dinner.
8. doing all the time consuming little things before they got here. (Like grating the cheese, setting the table - another helpful hint I learned from Amy Abbott.)
9. Steve and Barbara's eagerness to play Settlers of Catan with us.
10. getting to go to bed right now because I am really sleepy!

Goodnight!!

Comments

Amy Abbott said…
Thanks for all the compliments today! This morning has been a little difficult and reading them really cheered me up. I love you.

Amy

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me