1/24/06



These boys had a lot of fun playing together. I'm very thankful for Amy, who brought herself and the boys down for a visit and for Tina and Paul for sharing them with us. (FYI, if you click on the picture you can enlarge it and see it more clearly. This works for all pictures posted on blogspot.)

Today I am thankful for...

1.the plumber, Eddy, who is a really great guy, for fixing both of our bath tubs. One wouldn't plug and the other wouldn't drain, go figure.

2. the beautiful weather which allowed us all to play outside a lot today.

3. Michael’s artwork hanging on the sliding glass door. He colored some masterpieces for me.
4. the big hug Michael always gives me when he sees me, no matter how long it has been.
5. Paul and Tina coming down for the afternoon and helping us get started on packing up the house.
6. Amy’s help in packing up all the hallway stuff. She had little to no sleep last night, both of her boys were napping and she should’ve been too, but instead she gifted us with a tremendous act of service and I’m so thankful for her sacrifice.
7. finding an item I knew I had, but just couldn’t put my finger on. What a relief it was!
8. Ben taking a nap from 4-5 and still going to bed at 7 on the dot. That boy was exhausted from all the hard playing he and the boys did today.
9. Carrie and the boys coming to visit Amy and her boys. I’m thankful that, not only do I get along with my sister-in-laws, but they get along with each other too.
10. a new challenge that will motivate me to take better care of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me