1/12/06

Today I am so thankful for...

1. a safe drive to Simi Valley
2. getting to see Thompson and Ben play together.
3. Mark calling me when he has exciting news, it makes me feel special.
4. Paul and Tina watching Ben so I could scrapbook over at Taylore's house.
5. Tina being very vigilant over Ben because he developed a fever today.
6. being able to belly laugh with Taylore, just like the good old days.
7. Papa Paul getting to spend time with Ben and for Ben falling asleep in Paul's arms.
8. confidence in Christ.
9. the One Year Bible online so I didn't have to miss a day because I'm not going home from Simi until Friday and I hadn't planned on staying.
10. Paul and Tina taking good care of me and Ben even though he's not feeling well and I didn't bring any over night stuff. They sure do love us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me